All are welcome to join the Gloria J. Parks Community Community Center.
Members enjoy use of the fitness center, basketball gym, senior programming, youth programming, locker rooms, as well as group exercise classes and other programs based on schedules posted at the Front Desk and on this site. Please note that some programs require an additional fee but members are given preferred rates.
- Youth $0. For ages 6-17
- Student $45. With valid student ID only
- Adult $55. Ages 18 – 54
- Suburban Senior $25: For a Senior that does not live in the City of Buffalo.
- Buffalo Senior: No Charge for ages 55 and up with Proper ID that lives in the City of Buffalo.
- Family $75: For Up to Two Adults and Two Youth per household.
- Business $100: Two (2) cards issued. When at Center, must show current proof of employment with card.
If you are interested in becoming a member then please stop by the community center and complete an application. For your convenience you can download the membership applications at the following links and return it to the community center: